LCWA promotes safe boating, swimming, and the use of our roads as well as maintaining the peaceful quality of the lake.
- Boats and jet skis should go counterclockwise around the lake.
- No wake within 100’ of docks.
- Boating Safety Education Certificates are required to operate a personal watercraft (Jet skis and wave runners) and for persons born on or after January 1, 1982, to operate boats powered by motors greater than 25 horsepower.
- Please visit https://www.fishandboat.com/Boat/BoatingRegulations/Pages/default.aspx for more information.
- Sunday morning “Quiet Time” – Please refrain from jet ski, tubing, or fast boating before 11am on Sunday mornings.
- When walking around the lake, please walk on the left – toward oncoming traffic. Vehicles should allow 10’ between themselves and pedestrians when passing.
- Please, no loud music after 10pm. It’s the neighborly thing to do. The party can continue, but we should all be aware that sound travels across the lake.